- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef
- 1 can (240 mL.) cream-style corn
- 3 cups hot mashed potatoes
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat180
Preheat oven to 400°.
Brown ground beef, onion and carrot in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, about 6 minutes. Stir in water, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef until Stock is melted. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
Turn beef mixture into 10-inch deep-dish pie plate, then evenly top with corn and potatoes. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.