- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion or shallots
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat40
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds.
Stir in water, Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken, ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in chicken and heat through.
Serve, if desired, on toasted hamburger buns.