- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped white button mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 package (14 oz.) firm tofu, cubed*
- 1 can (16 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package Knorr® Parma Rosa sauce mix, prepared according to package directions with additional 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 large red bell peppers, cored and seeded
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat210
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onions, mushrooms and zucchini, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in tofu, beans and 1/4 cup prepared Knorr® Parma Rosa sauce mix; heat through. Remove from heat and stir in cooked quinoa and 3/4 cup cheese. Stuff peppers, pressing lightly to pack.
Arrange peppers in baking dish, then pour in remaining Sauce. Bake, covered, 45 minutes. Remove cover, top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese and bake until cheese is melted and peppers are tender, about 10 minutes.