- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped carrots
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Parmesan
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat210
Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, carrots and celery, stirring occasionally, until slightly tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in garlic and ground beef and cook until beef is done, about 3 minutes. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
Stir in tomato paste and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Parmesan and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook covered 9 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Transfer to serving dish and garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.