Skip to content
- 1 1/4 lbs. pork butt, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz.) hominy, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup water
- 2 Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor Cube(s)
Season pork with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat and brown pork. Remove and set aside.
Reduce heat to medium and heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil and cook onion about 4 minutes or until soft, stirring occasionally. Add garlic, cumin and oregano, and cook about 1 minute. Add pork and remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered about 45 minutes or until pork is tender.
Serve with chopped avocado, radish and lime wedges.