Skip to content
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, divided
- 1 cup sliced vegetables (mushrooms, zucchini, onions and/or bell peppers)
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan mozzarella-style shreds (about 2 oz.)
- 12 slices pepperoni
Melt 1 Tbsp. margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables, stirring frequently, 4 minutes or until tender. Remove vegetables and set aside.
Stir in remaining margarine, water, Italian seasoning and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
Stir in sauce, then top with cheese, pepperoni and vegetables. Let stand covered 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.