Skip to content
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 1 ear corn, kernels removed (about 1 cup)*
- 1 cup rinsed and drained canned black beans
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
MELT margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Remove shrimp and set aside.
PREPARE Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in corn and black beans during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
STIR in shrimp and lime juice. Sprinkle with cilantro.