- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. ea.) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 3 large carrots, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 12 ounces cut-up cooked chicken (about 1-2/3 cups)
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no salt added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 Tbsp. roughly crumbled baked plain tortilla chips
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat24
Bring Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice, broth, water, carrots and green pepper to a boil in 4-quart saucepot. Reduce heat and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice and vegetables are tender.
Stir in chicken and tomatoes and simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes.
Just before serving, stir in tortilla chips and lime juice. Serve, if desired, with additional tortilla chips, reduced fat sour cream, lime wedges and shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese.