Skip to content
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 lbs. stir-fry cut beef round
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups hot cooked white rice
Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook beef 4 minutes. Meanwhile, slice green pepper and onion.
Stir in Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon, cumin, chili and cayenne and cook 1 minute. Add green pepper, onion, diced tomatoes and garlic and cook 3 minutes.
Stir in cilantro and top with mozzarella.; cover and cook until cheese is melted. Serve with hot cooked rice.