- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat100
Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and heat chicken, stirring frequently, until heated through, about 2 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon Spread, water and milk into same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Return chicken to skillet, then top with tomato and cheese. Let stand covered until cheese is melted, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle with basil.