- 6 cups water
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 3 packages Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin, divided
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 can (16 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (12 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
Preheat oven to 350°. Bring water, Spread, Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice, chilies and 1/2 teaspoon cumin to a boil in large saucepan. Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in 2 cups cheese and 2 tablespoons cilantro. Let stand 5 minutes.
Brown ground beef in large skillet with chili powder, salt and remaining 1 teaspoon cumin; drain. Stir in beans, corn and remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro. Press 1/2 rice mixture into bottom of greased 3-quart baking pan. Spoon ground beef mixture over rice mixture, then top with remaining rice mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
Bake uncovered until heated through, about 25 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired, with sour cream, chopped tomatoes and cilantro.