- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
- 3 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp. ground chili powder, divided
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat100
Score tops of chicken with sharp knife, then evenly spread 1 teaspoon. olive oil and sprinkle with ¾ teaspoon chili pepper. Blend remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil, yogurt, lemon juice and cumin in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat. Arrange chicken, onion and red pepper in shallow roasting or broiler pan. Broil until chicken is thoroughly cooked through and vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor according to package directions, stirring in remaining chili powder with water.
Serve chicken and vegetables over noodles. Garnish, if desired, with lemon wedges.