- 1 bag (9 oz.) baby spinach leaves or 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese or cheddar or Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat70
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon into a 2-quart casserole, then top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
Bake for 35 minutes or until dip is hot.