Skip to content
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube(s)
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary leaves or 1 tsp. dried rosemary, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped and divided
- 1 whole chicken (about 6 lbs)
- 1/2 lemon, cut in half
- 1 medium shallot, sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Roasted Chicken gravy mix
Preheat oven to 425°. Combine Knorr ® Chicken Bouillon Cube, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and half the rosemary and garlic in small bowl.
Place chicken in roasting pan. Spread bouillon mixture over chicken and under skin. Stuff cavity with remaining ingredients except Knorr® Roasted Chicken gravy mix.
Roast 30 minutes; reduce oven temperature to 375°. Cover pan with foil and continue roasting 1 1/4 hours. Remove foil and roast 15 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 165°. Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Meanwhile, prepare Gravy Mix according to package directions, adding pan drippings. Serve with roast chicken.