Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat110
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef
- 1 can (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
Cook ground beef, onion, red pepper and garlic in 4-quart saucepan, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned and vegetables are tender.
Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef and chipotle chile pepper until Stock is melted.
Stir in tomatoes and beans. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 15 minutes. Serve, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and/or chopped cilantro.