- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 2 red and/or green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat100
SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
HEAT remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same saucepan and cook peppers with chili powder over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until peppers begin to soften, about 2 minutes. Stir in beans, broth, 1 1/2 cups water and Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice and prepare according to package directions.
STIR in chicken and serve, if desired, with sour cream, shredded cheese and chopped cilantro or scallions.