- 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 1 serrano chili, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lb. boneless beef top sirloin steak or beef tenderloin steaks, cut into 1-inch cubes
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat140
Process onion, cilantro, lime juice, Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon, chili and garlic in blender until smooth. Pour into medium bowl; add steak and toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Thread steak onto skewers*. Grill skewers, turning occasionally until desired doneness.