- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped, (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1/4 cup PLUS 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped (or to taste)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor
- 2 large avocados
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat200
To make pico de gallo, combine tomato, onion, 1/4 cup lime juice, jalapeno and cilantro in medium bowl; set aside.
Combine remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice, olive oil and Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor in small bowl; set aside.
Make lengthwise then crosswise cuts into avocado flesh with butter knife, being careful not to cut through skin. Generously brush avocado flesh with Bouillon mixture.
Grill on oiled grill rack, flesh side down, until grill marks appear, about 1 to 2 minutes. Carefully turn over; brush with any additional Bouillon mixture and grill until slightly softened, about 2 minutes.
Arrange grilled avocados on serving platter and spoon pico de gallo evenly over top.