- 1 Knorr® Beef flavored Bouillon Cube(s), crumbled
- 2 tsp. five-spice powder
- 1 tsp. firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- 3 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 lb. skirt steak, cut into 6 pieces
- Lime wedges and fresh cilantro (optional)
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat190
Combine Knorr® Beef flavored Bouillon Cube, five-spice powder, sugar, garlic powder and pepper in small bowl and crush with fork. Stir in Mayonnaise.
Coat steak with Mayonnaise mixture and place in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or resealable plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 1 to 24 hours.
Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak, turning once, 8 minutes or until desired doneness. To serve, slice steak thinly across the grain and serve, if desired, with lime wedges and fresh cilantro.