Skip to content
- 1 (3 1/2-lb.) whole chicken, cut into pieces, skin removed
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 medium cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large white onion, chopped (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 2 cubes Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 3 medium all-purpose potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup green manzanilla olives stuffed with pimiento
- 1/4 cup raisins (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. capers
Toss chicken with orange juice, lime juice and garlic in large bowl; marinate 30 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade.
Pat chicken dry. Heat olive oil in large pot over medium heat and cook chicken, in batches, turning once, until browned, about 10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
Add onion and bell pepper to same pot and cook over medium heat , stirring occasionally, until vegetables begin to soften, about 7 minutes. Stir in wine and cook 2 minutes. Stir in tomato sauce and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube and cook until Bouillon is dissolved.
Return chicken to pot along with reserved marinade, potatoes, olives, raisins and capers. Simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 45 minutes. Serve, if desired, with chopped cilantro.