- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 4 Tbsp. lime juice, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, divided
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3 poblano peppers, roasted*, peeled and seeded
- 1 container (16 oz.) Mexican crema
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 bag (4 oz.) watercress (about 6 cups)
- 1 grapefruit, sectioned and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 radishes, cut into thin strips
- 16 corn tostadas **
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat250
Combine 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon lime juice and 1 tablespoon Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon in large resealable plastic bag; add chicken and turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
Meanwhile process poblano peppers, crema and remaining 1 tablespoon Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon in blender until smooth. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook garlic, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in poblano mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in remaining 3 tablespoons lime juice and cilantro.
Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes. Thinly slice chicken and stir into Sauce.
Combine watercress, grapefruit, onions and radishes in large bowl; set aside.
Evenly divide chicken onto tostadas, then mound watercress mixture on tostadas. Drizzle, if desired, with additional lime juice.