Skip to content
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
Preheat oven to 350º. Spray 2-quart baking dish with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
Combine sour cream, cream cheese, 1/2 cup monterey Jack cheese, chipotle peppers and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon in prepared baking dish.
Bake 20 minutes. Stir in cilantro and lime juice, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Baking until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.