Skip to content
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - White Cheddar Queso
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen corn
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 medium avocado, diced
Preheat oven to 375°.
Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat and cook green pepper 2 minutes. Add Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - White Cheddar Queso and prepare according to package directions. Stir in chicken, corn, sour cream, green onions and salsa until well blended.
Pour rice mixture into 1-quart baking dish; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 to 10 minutes until bubbling and cheese is melted. Top with avocado.