- 1 package Knorr® Leek recipe mix
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 6 ounces fresh lump or refrigerated crabmeat or frozen crabmeat, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce *
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, stems and ribs removed
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat170
Take mushrooms where they've never gone before... Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine Knorr® Leek recipe mix with boiling water and let stand 5 minutes. Stir in crabmeat and next four ingredients; set aside.
Lightly brush bottoms of mushrooms with olive oil, then stuff mushrooms with crabmeat mixture.
Arrange mushrooms a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.