Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat110
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 pieces cod fillet (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) whole peeled tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, halved
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large, deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook cod about 4 minutes until golden, turning once. Remove and set aside.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and cook onion about 4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and cook about 30 seconds. Add tomatoes, breaking up with a spoon. Stir in olives and Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon. Return cod to skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered about 4 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Stir in lime juice. Garnish with cilantro and serve with hot cooked rice.