WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined uncooked large shrimp
- 2 tsp. curry powder, divided
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 can (14 oz.) lite coconut milk
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat110
Let's Get Cooking
Season shrimp with 1 teaspoon curry powder.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch no-stick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, turning once, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Remove shrimp and set aside.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook onion, red pepper and remaining 1 teaspoon curry, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir coconut milk and Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in shrimp; heat through. Remove from heat and sprinkle with cilantro.