- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp PLUS 3/4 tsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon or Knorr® Reduced Sodium Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 1/4 lbs. bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs, skin removed
- 6 cups sliced romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 whole wheat dinner rolls
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat100
Combine lemon juice, oil, lemon peel and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon in small microwave-safe bowl. Evenly coat chicken with 2 tablespoons Bouillon mixture.
Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes. Microwave remaining Bouillon mixture at HIGH 30 seconds; stir.
Remove chicken from bone, then slice. Toss lettuce, tomato, cucumber and onion with warm Bouillon mixture in large salad bowl or platter, then top with chicken. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh cilantro. Serve with rolls.