- 5 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat90
Combine 4 tablespoons cilantro, 1 tablespoon olive oil and garlic in large bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes. Blend sour cream and remaining 1 tablespoon cilantro in a small bowl; set aside.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook zucchini, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in water and Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Remove from heat and let stand 2 minutes; stir.
Meanwhile, cook chicken in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Arrange chicken next to zucchini rice on a serving platter. Serve with sour cream mixture and garnish, if desired, with fresh cilantro leaves sprigs, sliced lime wedges and hot pepper sauce.