Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat240
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Cheddar, prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup crumbled plain tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
PREHEAT oven to 375°.
BROWN ground beef, onion and chili powder in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat, stirring until beef is almost done, about 4 minutes. Stir in salsa and beans and cook, stirring occasionally, an additional 10 minutes.
LAYER 1/2 of the beef mixture in bottom of baking dish, top with Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Cheddar. Top with remaining beef mixture, then tortilla chips and cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted; now it's delicious. Dig in!