Skip to content
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, divided
- 2 chayotes, cubed
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 lime, peel grated (1 tsp.), then cut into wedges
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 1/2 lbs. tilapia fillets
Combine 1 Tbsp. of the vegetable oil with ½ tsp. of the Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon in large bowl. Add vegetables and toss to coat. Spead into even layer on rimmed baking sheet.
Combine remaining 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil, remaining 1 tsp. Bouillon, grated lime peel and chili powder in small bowl. Arrange tilapia over vegetables, then evenly brush with chili lime mixture.
Broil 20 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Serve with lime wedges