Skip to content
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken Broccoli
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen Italian-style vegetables
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
MELT 1 Tbsp. margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside. Melt remaining margarine in same skillet over low heat and cook garlic, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
ADD 2 cups water, Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken Broccoli and vegetables to same skillet and prepare according to package directions.
STIR in chicken and lemon juice. Serve, if desired, sprinkled with chopped fresh parsley.