- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli, prepared according to package directions
- 2 cups shredded or sliced cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup reduced fat Monterey Jack cheese or cheddar cheese
- 8 (6-in. ea.) whole wheat tortillas or plain
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat140
In medium sauce pot, combine Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli with chicken and beans. Cook over medium heat until heated through.
Evenly divide rice mixture and cheese onto 4 tortillas. Top with remaining 4 tortillas.
Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and cook quesadillas, one at a time, about 4 minutes or until golden, turning once.
Slice into wedges and serve with your favorite Mexican toppings such as sour cream, guacamole and salsa.