- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 package (5 oz.) (1 cup) baby spinach leaves
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat170
Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is golden, about 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
Stir in water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken until Stock is melted. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in cream cheese and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes. Stir in spinach and cook just until spinach is wilted, about 2 minutes.
Serve with hot fettuccine and garnish, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.