- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 small red onion, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 small butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2-in. cubes, (about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup chopped smoked ham (about 1 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat80
SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken and onion, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
ADD squash and ham to same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until squash is almost tender, about 5 minutes. Add water and milk and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo and continue boiling 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender.
STIR in chicken and onion; let stand 2 minutes. Serve, if desired, with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.