- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups fresh or thawed frozen broccoli florets
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat100
Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
Melt additional 2 tablespoons Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook red pepper 1 minute or until tender. Stir in broccoli, water and milk. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo. Return to a boil, then cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Return chicken to skillet; heat through.