- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 medium tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli, prepared according to package directions
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat130
Preheat oven to 400°.
Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish and evenly top with tomato.
Blend Soup Mix, water and olive oil in small bowl; pour over chicken.
Bake 20 minutes . Top chicken with cheeses and bake an additional 5 minutes or until mozzarella is melted and chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli.