Skip to content
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 3 cups sliced mixed vegetables of your choice (like broccoli florets and sliced carrots)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1 cup chopped unsalted cashews
- 1 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until throughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
HEAT remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables, garlic and ginger until fragrant and vegetables start to soften, about 1 minute.
PREPARE Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor in same skillet according to package directions. Stir in cashews, soy sauce and chicken.