Skip to content
- 8 ounces boneless pork chops, cut into 1/2-in. pieces
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 ripe plantain, cut into 1/2-in. pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped smoked ham (about 1 oz.)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 cups thinly sliced kale or collard greens or swiss chard (about 3 oz.)
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
SEASON pork, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork and onions, stirring frequently, until pork is done, about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
HEAT remaining 1/2 Tbsp. oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook plantains and ham, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in kale, water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
REDUCE heat and cook, covered, 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in pork and onions; cover and let stand 2 minutes.