- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1/2 lb. kielbasa
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen cut green beans or sliced okra, thawed
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat120
Season chicken with cayenne pepper and, if desired, salt.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken and sausage, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken and sausage are thoroughly cooked. Remove and set aside.
Heat additional 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet over medium heat and cook red peppers, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender. Add green beans and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter flavor and return to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken and sausage and serve immediately.