Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat70
- 4 cups water
- 2 Knorr® Vegetarian Vegetable Bouillon Cubes, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots or onions
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup uncooked arborio or long grain rice
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash (about 8 oz.)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh sage leaves or parsley
Bring water Knorr® Vegetarian Vegetable Bouillon Cubes and to a boil over high heat in medium saucepan, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low and simmer 2 minutes; keep warm over low heat.
Meanwhile, heat olive oil in 3-quart heavy saucepan over medium heat and cook shallots, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add rice and stir to coat. Stir in squash and wine. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Slowly add hot vegetable broth, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring occasionally, until almost all liquid is absorbed and rice is creamy and tender, about 25 minutes. Stir in cheese and sage.