Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat110
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon Spread, water, green peas and carrots and milk into same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Return chicken to skillet, then stir in cayenne pepper sauce. Top with celery and blue cheese.