- 1 Tbsp. PLUS 1 tsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 cup uncooked regular or converted rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger (optional)
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat40
Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook rice, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until rice is golden. Stir in water, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and ginger. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
Stir in remaining 1 tsp. oil, vegetables and soy sauce. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until rice is golden and vegetables are crisp-tender.