WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless beef chuck, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 tsp. ground ancho chile pepper *
- 4 cups water
- 3 Tbsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
Let's Get Cooking
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large saucepot over medium-high heat and brown beef. Remove and set aside.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and cook onion and corn about 4 minutes or until corn starts to brown, stirring occasionally. Add garlic, tomato paste, ground chili pepper about 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Stir in water and Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, return beef to saucepot and simmer covered about 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Add zucchini and tomato and simmer uncovered about 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender. Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro.