- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 4 pieces cod fillet (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no salt added whole peeled tomatoes, undrained
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 8 pimiento-stuffed olives, halved
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 cups hot cooked brown rice
- Amount per Serving
|Nutritional values||Amount per Serving|
|Calcium (g)||36.0 mg|
|Carbohydrates (g)||32.0 g|
|Cholesterol (g)||50.0 mg|
|Fat (g)||7.0 g|
|Fiber (g)||3.0 g|
|Iron (g)||2.0 mg|
|Potassium (g)||758.0 mg|
|Protein (g)||24.0 g|
|Saturated Fat (g)||1.0 g|
|Sodium (g)||590.0 mg|
|Sugars (g)||3.0 g|
|Trans Fat (g)||0.0 g|
Tip: Try with other thick fish filets such as swordfish or halibut.
Recipe not found.
Want tailored recipes, tips
and tricks, and product news?
Tell us your cooking preferences and we'll do the rest.