- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 cups diced plum tomatoes (about 1 lb)
- 1 can (19 oz.) cannellini beans or white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves or thyme
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1/2 cup water
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in deep 12-inch nonstick skillet and brown chicken, turning once, about 6 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil to same skillet and cook onion, stirring frequently, until tender and golden, about 10 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Stir in beans and parsley. Cook, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken and water until Stock is melted. Return chicken to skillet and cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes.