- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 1 cup regular rice or converted rice
- 2 cups water
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor
- Juice and grated peel from 1 lime
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 ears corn-on-the-cob
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 bag (5 oz.) spring salad mix
Heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat in 2-1/2-quart saucepan and cook jalapeno 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add rice and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until rice is golden. Add water and 1 tablespoon Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes until rice is tender.
Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon Bouillon and grated lime peel. Coat chicken with 1/2 of the mixture and coat corn with remaining mixture.
Grill chicken and corn, turning once, about 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and corn is to desired doneness. Let chicken stand 5 minutes before slicing. Cut corn from ears.
Cool rice slightly, then stir in tomatoes, avocado, onion, lime juice and remaining 1/2 tablespoon Bouillon.
To serve, arrange salad mix on serving platter, then top with rice mixture, chicken and corn.