Skip to content
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat90
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 lb. ground pork or ground beef
- 5 tsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon, divided
- 2 apples, such as Gala or Red Delicious, cut into 1/4-inch chunks
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 minutes.
Add pork and 3 teaspoons Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon and cook, stirring frequently, until pork is done, about 5 minutes. Stir in apples, water, raisins, thyme and remaining 2 teaspoons Bouillon. Cook, stirring, until Bouillon is dissolved. Remove from heat and cool 20 minutes.
Stir bread crumbs, almonds and eggs into stuffing mixture. Turn into shallow 2-quart baking dish.
Bake 40 minutes or until instant read thermometer inserted into stuffing reaches 165°.