- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. boneless pork chops, sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 1 ear corn, kernels removed (about 1 cup)*
- 1 cup rinsed and drained canned black beans
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat130
MELT Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork, stirring occasionally, until done, about 4 minutes. Remove pork and set aside.
PREPARE Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in corn and black beans during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
STIR in pork and lime juice. Sprinkle with cilantro.