- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube(s), crumbled
- 5 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1 large bunch kale, coarse stems removed and torn into pieces
- 4 salmon fillets (about 4 oz. ea.)
- 1 lemon, peel finely grated and juiced
Amount per serving
Calories from Fat220
Preheat oven to 425°. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil; lightly brush with 1 tablespoon oil.
Crumble Knorr® Chicken Bouillon Cube into small bowl. Add 1 tablespoon oil and mix with fork until combined. Mix in remaining 3 tablespoons oil; set aside.
Toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons bouillon mixture in large bowl. Place on one side of prepared baking sheet. Roast 10 minutes.
Toss kale with 1 tablespoon bouillon mixture in large bowl. Place on other side of baking sheet; stir potatoes. Roast 5 minutes.
Brush salmon with remaining bouillon mixture and season, if desired, with ground black pepper. Place on top of kale. Roast 10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork and vegetables are tender.
Drizzle 2 tablespoons lemon juice over fish and kale; sprinkle with lemon peel.