Skip to content
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.), pounded thin
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten with 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 package Knorr ® Gravy Classics ™ Roasted Chicken Gravy Mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme
- 2 Tbsp. small capers, rinsed and drained (optional)
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Dip chicken in flour, then egg mixture.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt margarine over medium-high heat and cook chicken 6 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once. Remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm.
In same skillet, add Knorr ® Gravy Classics ™ Roasted Chicken Gravy Mix blended with water, lemon juice and thyme. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. To serve, pour sauce over chicken and sprinkle with capers.